DIGITAL INTELLIGENT ASSISTANT TASKFORCE
Contributions to Europe’s
COALA will help building a connected AI community across Europe. We will identify relevant communities and valuable contributions out of the project results, and contribute them to the community. We will consider providing algorithms, tools, training datasets, services, and experts under consideration of privacy, confidentiality, and security.
A Taskforce for Digital Intelligent Assistants in industry is an open group of global experts interested in digital assistants, conversational AI, or softbots in manufacturing.
We plan to exchange information and resources within this group and to coordinate actions in order to reduce redundant research and allow creating opportunities for exploitation.
If you are interested to become a member of the DIA Taskforce, please sign up here.
Initiate and coordinate a systematic discourse about the design, deployment, and use of digital assistants in industry.
Key topics of discussion:
– Technological barriers and ways to remove them
– Operationalisation of AI ethics
– Design, deployment, and use of digital assistants in the industry
– Practical challenges of industrial application examples
– Operationalization of AI ethics and data privacy for digital assistants in the industry
– Change Management for introducing and adopting assistants at work
– Training concept for employees about capabilities, limitations, and risks
– Design Practices for digital assistants in manufacturing
– Coordinated Open Source activities (e.g., Mycroft or Rosa)
– Develop and maintain a roadmap
– how to adopt DIA in industry lessons learned regarding business cases and from externals